Friday, August 3, 2007

People amuse me

I'm sure that must sound really odd, but they do.

I colored my hair about 2 weeks ago. Nothing too drastic, but it is rather red right now. I've worn my hair in a ponytail for the last week or more, so they haven't really seen it... but wore my hair down today. And almost everyone commented on "Oh Michelle, I love your hair!" or something to that effect.

My question is... how sincere is that really? Would someone honestly come up to me and say "Wow Michelle, your hair looks hideous! What on earth did you do to it?"

Reminds me of Junior Prom. There was this one girl with a very... shall we say interesting dress that I really didn't like. I was talking to one of the girls in my limo about it, and she said "yes... but if she comes up to you, I bet you'll compliment it anyway." And I probably would have. I mean, I wouldn't want to be rude...

Just makes me wonder.

No comments: